How to get a Canada Work Permit from India?
Are you looking forward to work in Canada? Then one of the best options is the Canada work permit visa. One of the most important requirements to apply for this visa is to have an offer letter from a company which is recognized by the Labour Market Impact assessment. With this visa, you can work in Canada for 4 years. It must be noted that this visa can also help you become a permanent resident. But for this, you need to complete certain formalities.
The important criteria for the visa:
If you want to apply for the Canada work permit then you need to meet certain requirements.
- One of the most important factors is getting the offer letter from a Labour Market Impact assessment approved company.
- The candidate is required to give proof of funds. The applicant has to convince the visa authorities that he can support himself as well as any dependants in Canada during their stay in the country.
- The applicant has to convince the visa authorities that he will go back to his home country before the visa expires.
- It is also important for the applicant to submit a medical certificate and a police verification certificate
Analysing the benefits of the visa:
There are several benefits of this visa. The important advantages of the visa are as follows:
- With this work permit, you can work in Canada for four years
- You can also get your application for the visa of your family and dependants. Your dependents can study and work in Canada during this period.
- One of the most important advantages is that work permit can be a stepping stone to apply for the Canada PR visa
The steps to apply for PR visa when you are on work permit:
For this, you will have to apply under the Express entry programme. It is of utmost importance to get your skills assessed. It is also important that you have the required qualifications. The applicant gets the benefit of the work experience that he has gained while working in Canada on the work permit. This will help him get more points under the Express entry points system. More the points better the chances to get an invitation to apply for the visa. Submission of experience letter, test results of language proficiency test is mandatory. The applicant also must not have any intention to settle in Quebec.
Consulting the right visa consultants:
In order to understand the complete procedure, it is always better to consult Canada Visa agents. They have a good experience with the procedures. Besides, they will also be in a better position to explain the various benefits of a particular visa category.
You can realize your dream of working in Canada through a work permit. But if you were to compare work permit with PR then PR is always better. Keep in mind that it is always possible to convert your work permit into a permanent resident visa. You need to fulfill certain terms and conditions for this.