Quebec Immigration sets New Targets for Skilled Intake for the Year 2019
Planning to get migrated to Quebec in 2019? Then, you will be the more fortunate, since the Quebec Immigration targets to nominate skilled workers. It has reframed its system from first-come, first-served to the point-based system for their candidate’s hassle-free immigration.
The Quebec Skilled Worker Program allows the interested skilled candidates to live and settle in the province. Since, it is a point-based system; if the application is for a single applicant, then they have to score minimum 50 points for eligibility, and if the candidate is accompanied with a spouse, then the application have to score minimum 59 points for eligibility.
What are the targets set for Skilled Intake for the year 2019?
The Quebec Immigration has admitted up to 42,000 applicants and aims to issue nearly 24,800 Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) for the coming year, 2019. Also, it is expected that 59% of the applications are received through the Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP).
Click here free Visa assessment form
What is the Quebec Skilled Worker Program?
It is one of the best programs, which is having its own immigration system and selections criteria for choosing skilled candidates. The candidates, who meet the eligibility and then, get selected by the Quebec, receive the Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ). Thus, it makes them eligible for applying Canada Permanent Residency.
Eligibility factors and the Maximum Points to score:
|Factors||Maximum Points to Score|
|Financial Self Sufficiency||1 Points|
|Work Experience||8 Points|
|Area of Training||12 Points|
|Language Proficiency||22 Points (For French: 16; English: 6)|
|Validated Employment Offer||10 Points|
|Quebec Connections||8 Points|
|Spouse factors||17 Points|
|Accompanying of children||8 Points|
What are the targets of Quebec Immigration for 2019?
The new Quebec Immigration system aims to issue nearly 40,000 Canada PR opportunities for the coming year. Also, the intake of their applications is distributed among the varied streams of the Quebec immigration system.
- Nearly 23,450 Invitations are targeted by the Quebec’s Economic Immigration Programs; which even include 19,500 invitations of the skilled workers program.
- About 3,200 Canada PR Nomination have been set for the Quebec’s Business Immigration Programs.
- Nearly 750 Canada Permanent Residency Nominations have been targeted by the Caregivers and Other categories.
- The rest 16,550 Canada PR Nominations will be projected to candidates through the Refugee, family sponsorships and other programs.
What are the steps for Quebec Immigration Process?
The required steps for a successful Quebec Immigration process are:
- Need of considering the eligibility factors and meeting the required eligibility score
- Need of Lodging an Expression of Interest with the Ministry of Immigration, Diversity, and Inclusion (MIDI)
- Should be able to get an invitation to apply, i.e. Quebec Skilled Certificate (CSQ) within the draws
- Need to apply for Permanent Residency to the Federal Government Canada
If you are a skilled candidate seeking to get settled as a Canada PR in 2019, start your Quebec immigration process by consulting an immigration consultancy. An immigration consultancy can be the best to assist your complete immigration process, as they process the applications with updated information.
If you are searching Immigration Agents in Hyderabad, get in touch with the leading immigration consultants of Kansas Overseas Careers. The services and assistance have been graded the best among the immigration platform. For immediate assistance, call @ 040-40307077.