The 6 Essential Details about Certified Canadian Immigration Consultant List
Canada has many programs to invite immigrants to study, work, and settle. To understand which program suits your needs, you need expert advice. This is where Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants assist you.
1. Who is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant?
- Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) are the representatives, who are legally authorized and are on good terms with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC).
- These consultants have thorough knowledge about Canadian immigration rules and regulations.
- To become an RCIC, a consultant has to be qualified and trained.
2. Why hire an RCIC to get a Canada PR visa?
- There are so many changes and clauses in the immigration policies of Canada on a day to day basis.
- The RCICs keep track of all the changes in immigration matters and the requirements needed to get licenses.
- They would know everything about all the Canada visa types.
- They would give you exact advice about which visa is perfect for you for immigrating to Canada.
3. Which is the best Canada immigration consultancy in India?
Kansas Overseas Consultancy has consultants who have excellent experience and knowledge in the Canadian immigration services.
- We have branches all across India at different locations. Our consultants provide A-Z services for you to get Canada visa that you require.
- Kansas Overseas Consultancy works with the independent ICCRC consultants.
- Kansas Overseas Consultancy has been included in the list of the 10 Most Promising Immigration Consultants by Silicon India.
- We are given the title of the "Brand of the year-2019" by "theceo.in."
All these significant achievements speak for our popularity as the best Canada immigration consultancy in India.
4. How can you know if a Canada immigration consultant is legitimate?
The flowing steps will make sure that Canada’s immigration consultancy is a legitimate one:
- Check whether the consultant you are assigned is a member of the ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council).
- You can check the RCIC’s membership with the ICCRC website.
- Check whether the consultancy has a proper office set up. Legitimate consultancies always have offices at multiple branches.
- You need to see the consultancy’s experience in immigration services.
- Check whether your consultant has an RCIC license.
5. What are the major programs to migrate to Canada?
The major programs through which you can migrate to Canada come under Express Entry.
Express Entry has 4 programs with which you can move to Canada as a permanent resident:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Programs (some part of it)
- In Express Entry, professional applicants are measured based on their age, qualifications, work experience, language proficiency, job offer, and adaptability.
- Canadian government takes the applications based on the requirements in their labour market.
- With these programs, professionals can settle in Canada as permanent residents.
- These programs do not help you to settle in Quebec province. You need to give a separate application to this province.
6. What services can a Kansas immigration consultant provide?
The following are the services given by the Kansas immigration consultants:
a. Immigration to Canada strategy that matches your qualifications and needs:
- Kansas immigration consultants provide you with a customized Canada visa type that suits your qualifications and needs.
- We have extensive knowledge of all visa types of Canada and will know what to do if you lack in certain area.
- We give you the best useful advice for your immigration application.
b. Thoroughly educates you on all the possible visa types:
- There might be some programs that you have not considered for Canada’s permanent residency.
- These programs might have some advantages that you are not aware of.
- The Kansas immigration consultants will let you know about these programs and would tell you how they can help you in a specific way.
- This knowledge may broaden your chances of going to Canada.
c. Kansas immigration consultants will take care of your paperwork:
- Doing paperwork takes a lot of time and effort for anyone.
- If you do it on your own, there may be some inconsistencies in the submission of documents in the given target time.
- With a vast amount of experience, the Kansas immigration consultants take care of all your paperwork.
- We procure every document and will submit them in the given timeline.
d. Kansas immigration consultants will be in touch with the embassy and your employer for you:
- Keeping in touch with the embassy or consulate is a time taking and tiresome process.
- If you hire Kansas immigration consultants, we will keep in touch with both the embassy and your employer for you.
- Kansas immigration consultants have vast experience in dealing with the Canadian embassy and employers.
- Thus they will help you in dealing with them in the required manner to get Canada permanent residence and citizenship.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who are the authorized immigration consultant and immigration representatives?
A: The Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) are the authorized representatives, who are trained in the fields of the immigration process and citizenship Canada and will have vast experience in the field. They are the immigration experts who can help aspirants to go to Canada with appropriate visas. They make the visa application process simpler and getting visa faster.
2. What is ICCRC?
A: The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) is a regulatory body that helps and protects the people by supervising the citizenship, immigration and refugee consultants, and international student advisors. The government of Canada created this body. The consultants who operate outside Canada also come under the ICCRC regulation.
3. Who has the certified Canadian immigration consultant list?
A: You can find whether a consultant is certified or not at the ICCRC website. These consultants will follow every rule according to the immigration Canada CIC. They will be mentioned in the ICCRC membership list. You can search whether a consultant is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant or not by giving their details in the ICCRC website. The site tells you whether a particular consultant is a certified RCIC or not.
4. Would it be worth my money if I consult an RCIC to my immigration Canada?
A: With their considerable knowledge in dealing with so many immigration cases, the RCICs give your money worth’s service within a short period. The consultancies will help you to settle as a permanent resident and gradually as a Canadian citizen. As the process gets simplified, your money and time that you have to spend on various processes, again and again, will be saved too.
5. How can an immigration law firm help me to migrate to Canada?
A: If you have any legal issues that may create problems with your visa application, you can contact a good immigration law firm or law society to assist you for faster migration to Canada.
6. Will the consultancies help me to go to Canada on a Provincial Nominee Program?
A: PNPs are crucial pathways to go to Canada as permanent residents. Hence, yes, the RCICs help you to go to Canada through PNPs. They will also suggest which province to select if you lack in some points. For example, some provinces nominate you even if you lack points in English proficiency. The consultants will suggest to you regarding these choices if you lack points in English proficiency.
7. Will the consultancies help me to get post-secondary education?
A: Yes, there are international student advisors, who will assist you if you want to go to Canada as a student. These advisors suggest you the course and college that suit your qualifications and needs accurately. With their guidance, you can move to Canada on a student visa and continue your education there.