Who are the Authorized Canada Immigration Consultants?
Canada is popularly growing as the prime destination and there is a need for increasing the number of Authorized Canadian Immigration consultants for facilitating a smooth progress of one’s immigration. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) is one of the authorized Canada immigration consultancies.
It has chosen the Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC) as a representation application. The Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) are the outstanding Immigration representatives with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (https://www.iccrc-crcic.ca/home.cfm).
How should Authorized consultants function?
- An immigration consultant who is neither a lawyer nor notary nor a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant or RCIC is denied for representing any applicant with any Canadian Government agency or immigration department
- Immigration Consultants who do not meet the categories can be termed as Documentation Guide and cannot be entitled as Authorized Canadian Immigration Consultants or authorized Canada representative.
- A Registered Canada Immigration Consultants provides the best assistance for their clients in meeting their objective and expectations.
- An authorized Canada Immigration Consultancy carries their business according to a strict, enforceable Code of Conduct of ICCRC. Thus, it proves safe to start any process with them
- The certified consultants are fully insured for errors and omissions. They can subject to complaints that are all duly investigated by Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC)
- Pacing in step with an Authorized Canadian Immigration Consultants in India can help the immigration process of any applicant with security.
- Mandatorily, the council will be protecting the consumers of immigration consulting services for ensuring their competent and professional conduct of the members.
- Any consultancy that isn’t following the requirements and perspectives of the Registered Canadian immigration consultants in India will not be considered in Canadian Immigration laws.
The Government of Canada and the related Canada Immigration office will not deal with non-authorized representatives who are paid a consulting fee for their service. Thus, the key benefits or the value additions for your process can be achieved if you deal with an accredited Canadian immigration consultants. The services obtained from such consultants will upgrade the quality of the process
Moreover, an authorized Canada immigration consultancy has adequate knowledge of immigration laws to deal effectively with immigration agencies, and represent on behalf of you while addressing Canada Immigration Office queries, refusal and rebuttals.