What is Canada Express Entry System?
In January 2015, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) came up with an initiative to ease the process of permanent residence visas, termed Canada Express Entry. The Canada express Entry is an electronic selection system, which has become world’s popular program in shorter period.
The introduction of the Canada Express Entry has provided the Canadian economy with benefits such as:
- It is an effective tool for selecting the skilled immigrants for various vacant positions
- Directs the skilled immigration programs as per the requirements.
- Provides the federal and provincial personals with qualified and skilled labours by much reliable means.
- Ensures immigration with a smoother and quicker migration process
What are the Express Entry Programs?
The economic programs of the Express Entry system are:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trade Program
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Program
The interested candidates have to check their eligibility under the Express Entry Points Calculator to apply for Canada PR.
What are the eligibility requirements for Canada Express Entry System?
The eligibility requirements for Canada Express Entry System are:
- Minimum 67 points have to be secured under the Express Entry Points Calculator.
- Need to launch an online Express Entry application with an Express of Interest (EOI).
- Need to score minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in all bands.
- Need to provide certificates to support goo health and character.
- Funds to support living in Canada.
These are few key requirements for eligibility, for an in-detail information fill our free visa assessment form.
What is the step-by-step process of Canada Express Entry Application?
The step-by-step process of Canada Express Entry application includes:
- Create an online Express entry profile by providing the information of your core human factors – age, education, work experience, language proficiency, and adaptability.
- The eligible profiles meeting the required score determine their program under the federal economic program category to migrate to Canada.
- The profiles are placed in the Express Entry Pool based on the received Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
- Profiles are evaluated based on the standards set by the Canada’s federal & provincial governments, recruiters and Canadian employers.
- The selected profiles receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) to apply for Canadian Permanent Residence through the Express Entry Draws.
- After obtaining the Invitation to Apply (ITA) candidates have to submit an online application for permanent residence within 60 days.
- Applications will be processed within 5-6 months for visa approval.
What are Express Entry Draws?
The Immigration Refugees Citizenship and Canada (IRCC) conduct frequent draws, popularly known as Express Entry draws for choosing qualified candidates. The draws are conducted with a pre-determined CRS score for selecting candidates from the Express Entry Pool. The selected candidates receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canadian Permanent Residence.
What are the required documents for Express Entry Process?
The documents required for Express Entry Process are:
- Language Test results for English or French
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) reports for World Education Services (WES)
- Medical Certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Birth Certificate
There are even more documents required to speed up the Express Entry process. If you would like to know more about the visa fee, processing time, eligibility scores requirements, and more feel free to contact our Expert Canada Visa Consultants. Call to our Toll free number: 1800-102-0109 and drop a message at email@example.com for queries.