An Overview of the Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program 2018-2019
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program is one of the programs of Provincial Nominee Program. Also, it is the most popular program which performs very actively for providing invitations for Canada Permanent Residence.
Last year, the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program resulted as a fortunate for many skilled candidates. Many people felt the SINP as the booster program since it occurred as a revolution period for issuing Canada PR Visa.
Let’s frame a small activity list of the happenings of the SINP in the year 2018-2019:
- The SINP resulted in many Canada PR invitations throughout the year
- The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program has made many changes to its immigration system. It has changed to the Expression of Interest system from the first-come, first-serve process.
- The In-demand occupations list was also updated for a few categories.
- Nearly, 400 Applications were opened by the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program in 13th June 2018.
- About 926 Invitations have been issued during a large draw conducted during the first week of November 2018.
- The province of Saskatchewan held its first invitation round under the Occupations in-demand category.
- On September 27th, the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program has opened invitations to skilled workers under Occupations In-demand and Express Entry categories.
- SINP launched its first Express Entry, and Occupation In-demand draws of 2019.
SINP has been an excellent outcome for the years 2018-2019, and for the coming years of 2019-2020, it is expected to be more beneficial.
What are the reasons to choose SINP for 2019-2020?
Choosing a provincial nomination program grants you receiving additional 600 points. This score is added up for your Comprehensive Ranking System score. With this increase, your profile will be gaining the high chances of receiving an ITA faster.
The reasons for choosing the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program in 2019-2020 include:
- There is no minimum requirement for the Comprehensive Ranking System score
- Applications meeting the required points and occupation in-demand list can get their invitation.
- The latest draw provided invitations to candidates having minimum 63 points, however, it is expected that the score may further go down to 60.
How should I process my Canada PR application through Saskatchewan?
- To obtain an invitation from SINP’s Occupations in-demand or Express Entry sub-category, you need first to submit your Expression of Interest (EOI).
- Need to update your profile information, if having any changes in the information.
- Before moving for the creation of the EOI, you need to get your complete eligibility and qualification assessed. The points received will help you demonstrate your ability.
- You can have only one EOI profile actively under the immigration system.
- Then, your profiles will be ranked according to your ranks by the Saskatchewan’s Expression of Interest Pool.
- After obtaining your invitation from the SINP, you will be provided with a time-frame of 60 days for submitting your documents with Canada application process fee of 300 Canadian Dollars.
Since the Saskatchewan is expecting to increase its immigration intakes under the central quota, it is likely that there may be changes to improve the eligibility and decrease the score. If planning to check your eligibility for the SINP and other immigration programs, speak to the expert immigration consultants of Kansas Overseas Careers. The assistance and support obtained for your Canada Immigration will help you find the best immigration pathway to migrate.